RESUME / BIO
Dan Davis-Boxleitner has been developing web sites since 1999.
The best web sites allow the visitor to quickly and easily find what they are looking for while at the same time pushing the envelope in terms of utilizing the latest technologies.
Objective: To obtain a position developing websites and web applications which will utilize my skills, expand my knowledge and offer opportunities for professional growth.
Related Work Experience:
February 2013 – Present: Clicklong Media, Evanston, Il. Founder, Director.
December 2015 – May 2016: Sandstorm Design, Chicago, Il. Engineer.
April 2015 – September 2015: WebToMed, Des Plaines, Il. PHP Developer.
December 2011 – January 2013: Solid State Depot, Boulder, CO. Founder, Chief.
November 2010 – December 2011: Lighthouse Solar, Boulder, CO. Lead Web Developer.
January 2010 – November 2010: Coaction Media, Boulder, CO. Director of Technology.
August 2007 – November 2009: Artistic Digital Services, Evanston, IL. Programmer, Systems Administrator.
Oakton Community College, Skokie, Illinois.
DigiPen Institute of Technology, Redmond, Washington.
University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois.
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- Skilled at expressing/translating creative and artistic ideas through technology.
- Fast learner. Capable of quickly adjusting to new tools and working environments.
- Programming experience includes: graphics programming using C++, OpenGL and DirectX, MySQL databases using perl, PHP and AJAX, windows networking.
- Able to write functional and coherent technical design documentation.
- Server administration experience using Linux (LAMP), VMware and Windows Server on Dell blades.
- Experience with MS Project software as well as Active Collab (similar web application) for project management.
- Experience with photoshop, flash and illustrator for creation of web designs and animations.
Please take a moment to read the latest entries from the blog. If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact by email or connect via the social media links. Make the web work for you.